Using the permission group function of the Flarum forum program to dock the Minecraft side authentication, players who do not have the corresponding permission group in the Flarum forum cannot join the server.
- Put the plugin into the server, start the server, and shut down the server.
- Create a new user group in your Flarum forum
- Go to the Flarum database, retrieve the
groups table, and retrieve the user group ID of the corresponding user group.
- Open the plugin config.yml, configure the database settings, and set
groupid to the user group ID of the corresponding user group (if you need to set the prompt information, please use the
§ color symbol)
- Start the server, and good luck.