@Kyrne On my other forum, where I have just installed and enabled recache, I get the below in the console when trying to activate redis from the dropdown list
Fixed. Slightly convoluted process, and I can't think for the life of me why it needed to be resolved this way.
- Deleted all recache entries from the settings table
- Recreated them using the below SQL
INSERT INTO `settings` (`key`, `value`) VALUES
Modified AbstractModel.php lines 1-35 with the below
* This file is part of Flarum.
* (c) Toby Zerner <firstname.lastname@example.org>
* For the full copyright and license information, please view the LICENSE
* file that was distributed with this source code.
use Illuminate\Database\Eloquent\Model as Eloquent;
/* Base model class, building on Eloquent.
* Adds the ability for custom relations to be added to a model during runtime.
* These relations behave in the same way that you would expect; they can be
* queried, eager loaded, and accessed as an attribute.
abstract class AbstractModel extends Eloquent
/* Indicates if the model should be timestamped. Turn off by default.
* @var bool
public $timestamps = false;
Obviously not ideal, but it works 🙂