@jordanjay29 can you help me please
- Make sure your server meets the minimum requirements (particularly PHP and MySQL/MariaDB versions, these requirements changed after Beta 7)
- Disable all your third party extensions.
- Back up your Flarum database, your assets/ folder, your composer.json, composer.lock and config.php files.
- Create a new folder on your website (I'll call it newFolder now, use the name you prefer)
- FOR SHARED HOSTING
- Run the composer create-project flarum/flarum . --stability=beta command in the newFolder
- Using this guide move the files from the public/ folder into the newFolder
- Change the index.php and flarum files into the code I've linked for both
- Test that this works by navigating to newFolder on the web
Step 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 and 6 OK
Then I need help 😄
Can you explain stp 7 to me clearly please