This release fixes a couple of bugs in Flarum 0.1.0-beta.14 that prevents regular use of your community. Please understand this release does not ship with any new features and only contains fixes.
Check your admin dashboard, if it mentions the Flarum version as
v0.1.0-beta.14.1 there's no need to upgrade. And if you're upgrading from previous versions after today you will automatically upgrade directly to beta 14.1.
Run the following command to update Flarum and bundled extensions that we patched. Feel free to leave out the bundled extensions that you previously uninstalled:
composer update --no-dev --prefer-dist -a --with-all-dependencies flarum/core flarum/lang-english flarum/akismet flarum/flags flarum/pusher
Now clear the cache:
php flarum cache:clear
If you are running PHP-FPM with OPCache make sure to restart your PHP process to clear the cache.
In case you run into any issues please post in our support tag and mention the output of
php flarum info or your
- SuperTextarea component is not exported.
- Symfony dependencies do not match those depended on by Laravel (flarum/core#2407)
- Scripts from textformatter aren't executed (flarum/core#2415)
- Sub path installations have no page title.
- Losing focus of Composer area when coming from fullscreen.
- Incorrect use of Container::url method
- Flags cache was instantiated prematurely causing incorrect flags count (flarum/flags#31)
- Children were incorrectly passed to show update highlight
- Update discussion list caused an error (flarum/pusher#27)