Hi everyone! Thanks for such a beautiful forum engine!
I was trying to update my beta 11 forum to beta 12 and this is what happened:
- I disabled all extensions
- I ran
composer update --prefer-dist --no-dev -a --with-all-dependencies and got a question about db password in the forum. Entered it and got blank forum with existing topics only
- I turned all my extensions on and got to composer to update to 13 but nothing happened.
- I saw notification about composer 2 and successfully updated it
composer update command did not find something to update again
- I decided that I'v made some mistake and restored my previous db and files (full forum directory) backup.
- Forum appeared ok and working, but now I have problems using composer because this:
$ composer update
Fatal error: Class UpdateHelper\ComposerPlugin contains 2 abstract methods and must therefore be declared abstract or implement the remaining methods (Composer\Plugin\PluginInterface::deactivate, Composer\Plugin\PluginInterface::uninstall) in /home/itcomp/onthetable.top/www/forum/vendor/kylekatarnls/update-helper/src/UpdateHelper/ComposerPlugin.php on line 11
- I tried to install composer again (1 and 2) but getting the same error again and again.
Does someone know how to fix this? Thank you.