We are looking for a Flarum guru to set up a new forum. This new forum will need to be integrated into the nearly completed rebuild of our website. It will replace our very old and tired .asp forum and give our members the modern design and tools they’re desperate for.
Our current forum is MegaBBS 2.2 and has 20 years worth of data that we want to transfer to Flarum. In addition, we piggyback the existing forum log in to give users access to many members-only features throughout the rest of our website and we want to do the same with the new set up.
What we are looking for:
- set up Flarum with all necessary extensions on our shared host
- integrate forum to match our new website look and feel (mostly just header and footer)
- transfer all member data from our old .asp forum to Flarum
- work with our coder to create single sign on solution
- other miscellaneous things as they arise
The data transfer looks like the trickiest part of the whole thing. We have over 6k members and a ton of old data sitting in a forum that was last updated in 2004. We want to try to retain that history as much as possible.
If you are interested, please contact me direct for details. We can talk particulars and specs so you will be able to give us an estimate for the work.
Thanks and I look forward to hearing from you soon. Cheers!