Today we want to introduce you to the newest edition of our blog posts. With Flarum now being stable, we can all be proud to see the ecosystem of Flarum growing with each day. Keeping track of all those great additions can be hard. While there are great tools, such as Extiverse, we want to take the time and highlight some of the recent additions to the community.
🕸️ Extension Highlights
Version 1.X compatibility
An insane number of 270 extensions is already compatible with Version 1.X of Flarum. With this vast number of extensions, it's easier than ever to modify your community. Also, it's worth pointing out that with Flarum now being stable, 🥳 you won't have to fear breaking your community anytime soon. It's expected for extensions to remain compatible with all 1.X versions to come!
- Keywords: Add keywords that get context-information on mouseover for your community.
- Mercury: Get information about extensions updates right from your administration interface.
- Prevent Double-Posting: An easy solution for communities dealing with people making double postings.
- Auto Moderator: A extremely versatile solution to automate your group management - including the possibility to create "Trust levels" or automate action after moderator warnings/strikes.
PS.: A shoutout to @Justoverclock for joining the extension development community and actively rocking out a ton of new extensions over the past months.
- Diff: Easy way to display changes within discussions.
- Sentry: Adds the possibility to get active notifications of errors happening.
- Support Plattform: A premium extension turning your community into a support platform.
PS.: A shoutout to @Kylo for returning and updating all his extensions to be compatible with 1.X!
Many new extensions are being developed. Also, there are new solutions for making your community real-time, which we will highlight in our next blog posting!
📢 Flarum Lang
As you know, there has been a new initiative - an official part of the project now - bringing Flarum translations under a common roof to ensure availability for the community. We are very grateful that most of our language pack maintainers have joined the project - making it possible that already 20 language packs are available through flarum-lang!
We will be sharing more information about the language pack maintainers and those where help is required. This will give everybody an easy overview of joining the project and making Flarum available in their language!
🏁 Final words
The Flarum team is extremely grateful for its great community. We hope to have given you a comprehensive overview of some highlights. Please share your thoughts about the new blog format to incorporate changes in our future community updates!
PS (Pinky-promise it's the last one).: If you want to know what's happening next within the core development you should definitely follow our Dev-Blog!