The announcement has been drafted and developer upgrade guide published, but due to some last minute bugs which we already resolved we won't be able to release this week as was originally planned. Yeah I said something else yesterday, but our motto remains "Underpromise, Overdeliver".
Please help us test this release by posting under the Test Posting tag. If you encounter any issues please report them under Support with a subject prefix with
v1.3 so that we can hop onto them before next week and ship v1.3 to you without further delays.
Enjoy your weekend everyone!