pnobbe No problem! We'll keep trying until you get it working. 🙂 I'll try again and see what happens.
Alrighty, no luck still.
Using version ^1.0 for pnobbe/flarum-ext-oauth-discord
./composer.json has been updated
Loading composer repositories with package information
Updating dependencies (including require-dev)
Your requirements could not be resolved to an installable set of packages.
- Installation request for pnobbe/flarum-ext-oauth-discord ^1.0 -> satisfiable by pnobbe/flarum-ext-oauth-discord[v1.0].
- pnobbe/flarum-ext-oauth-discord v1.0 requires pnobbe/oauth2-discord ^1.0@dev -> satisfiable by pnobbe/oauth2-discord[1.0.x-dev] but these conflict with your requirements or minimum-stability.
Installation failed, reverting ./composer.json to its original content.
I tried installing a few other extensions and they went fine, so it's something specific with this extension.
So, FINALLY got it installed. I figured I'd give it one more shot at changing
"minimum-stability": "beta", to
I manually added
"pnobbe/flarum-ext-oauth-discord": "^1.0@dev" to composer.json and executed
composer update and it worked! Whatever you changed worked this time! However it was still a TON of work to manually have to edit everything to get it installed. Maybe @datitisev might have an idea or two on how to just get the install working normally.
Now, I've tried to register an account and always get a URI Mismatch. I've tried various options such as adding a URI calling back to my install, leaving the URI blank, nothing works.