So, I'm assuming there's still no movement on that? It's a must have for the community I have. We've been using Vanilla so far but by now I'm too frustrated by it so we're looking for alternatives.
Maybe I can find someone to build this. But before I do, maybe someone who's more familiar with FLARUM can let me know how much time they estimate this would take.
Basic functionality would be:
- Users start with X invites (customizable)
- Admins have infinite invites
- To invite enter an e-mail and it will be sent to recipient
- This deducts one invite
- With that e-mail they can sign up for the forum (Customizable text)
- Users have an overiew over their sent invites and their status (sent, accept) and date (date sent, date accepted)
- invites that have not been accepted can be resent or deleted/canceled, refunding the spent invite
- Clicking on rescinded invite links shows an appropriate message