@danielunited @[deleted] @iosmall @bbJose @matteocontrini @JRay
You guys asked for it, it's finally here.
Filter for Beta 8+
Background and Nostalgia trip:
Filter was the first extension I ever made for Flarum 3 whole years ago. Back then I was still in college and found Flarum when searching for forum software for an unrelated project. Flarum in early 2017 was still in Beta 6 and had a total team size of 4, ReFlar was created yet and Flagrow was just starting out.
Flarum really helped this college boy refind his love for coding and the fact that it can actually be fun outside of a classroom and office desk. Revisiting my extremely old code really showed me how much I've improved in PHP alone in just a few short years. Now in 2020, ReFlar and Flagrow have both joined forces to created FoF, Flarum is at beta 11, and has a team of 11 people!
While I have your attention I want to thank @luceos @datitisev and @Ralkage. These people were instrumental to my Flarum journey and I couldn't have done it without their help and support, thank you, guys! 🎉
I've been sitting on this update for a while due to being extremely busy at work. I finally got around to fixing the bugs from my personal version but there may be some things still not working so tread carefully!
- Latest Flarum compatibility (duh)
- No need to use Regex anymore, the words you input will automatically be converted to Regex versions with common leetspeak accounted for (Ex: 3 instead of E).
- When posts are flagged it will say they were flagged by the auto-moderator.
- Post auto-merging now works, you can also set the period of time between posts when they will be merged.
- General code cleanup and refactoring