After considerate effort, 35 commits mostly by @clarkwinkelmann . We're very excited to release 0.2.0 of Bazaar ?
We decided to add some pointers inside the extension to identify common causes of extension (de-) installation failures. As a result, this release holds:
- A tasks tab showing any installation, de-installation and update actions taken by the user. These include a status message and some debug information to guide you and us with solving issues with Bazaar, including memory usage during processing and composer logs.
- A redesigned header which now only holds icon buttons. Instead of directly linking outside Flarum we decided to move crucial information inside modals. The header has been modified to match the Flagrow color scheme.
- Two new status icons;
- When we've identified that your memory limit is possibly too low.
- When your file or directory permissions hamper the functionality of Bazaar.
- A privacy statement explaining to you how we handle your confidential information amongst others. Thanks to @jordanjay29 's persistence ?
- German translation by DennaGherlyn, thank you!
We're very, very ? to offer you this amazing extension! If you want to support our endeavours please check us on patreon:
0.2.1 repairs the connect and dashboard buttons.