I've started to create mobile application for Flarum.
Why do I create this application? Because mobile version website doesn't support notifications and doesn't work offline. It also doesn't support wear devices, doesn't have customization options and in my opinion this is more slower than native
- Adding websites (save for local database, getting from api)
- Showing websites
- Deleting websites
- Basic showing discussions
- Showing discussion (post list)
- Support for Google Now
- Settings (customization colors, etc.)
- The best post editor
- Integration with android share menu.
There are actually screenshots (it Will be more sexy):
Can you share your opinion for me?