0E800 no worries man, the merger looks great and correctly executed!
Now, go here:
And fill the form out as so:
For the release description (#3), you can paste the following (with markdown ofc):
- Beta 8.(1) compatibility.
- MAJOR refactoring/restructuring of code.
- Friendlier way of updating FA4 icons to FA5 through our LESS savior/function `fa();` which I got after reviewing extensions that make use of FA5 icons through LESS (aka Tags ;);))
- Made use of those new extenders ❤️ (Formatter is 💝 )
- composer.json updated.
- README makeover.
- Added LICENSE file cause why not?
- Added .editorconfig
- Added .gitignore
No need for me to takeover or re-brand, but, if you feel like it, you can add me as an outside contributor to your current BBCode extensions so that I do the rest of the release related work for ya?
What if I told you that ReFlar was planning on creating a not-so-secret-anymore BBcode Manager extension in the near future? ;)