- Going back to Flarum's version naming convention, with extension-specific iterations after the final dash.
- The extension is compatible with
- Backend dependency:
adldap2 has been replaced with
- Users can now be identified by other fields than
cn, it's up to you!)
- Email and display name are now retrieved (customizable fields, too)
- Logins can now be tested against multiple
- Custom LDAP filters can be also added (e.g. for groups matching)
Many thanks to CodazziS for his great contribution, and @ornanovitch for his suggestions and swift feedback that make the extension better.
⚠️ Due to my backpedalling regarding versions naming, you may need to perform the following commands to upgrade:
composer remove tituspijean/flarum-ext-auth-ldap
composer clear-cache # makes composer forget about v1.0
composer require tituspijean/flarum-ext-auth-ldap