Beta 2 focuses on bug fixes and improving the installer. Thanks to @Franz for his hard work, and to the community for various other contributions.
Download it now!
Upgrading from Beta 1
- Back up your database.
- Overwrite all files and folders except for assets and config.php.
*.css files in the assets directory.
- Go to your forum's root in a web browser.
If you have any trouble with the upgrade, please start a new discussion.
- Check prerequisites (PHP version, extensions, etc.) before installation (#364)
- Enforce maximum title and post length through validation (#53, #338)
- Ctrl+Enter submits posts (#276)
- Syntax highlighting for code blocks (#248)
- All links open in new window, receive rel=nofollow attribute (#247)
- Default build script for extensions (#438)
- Input validation in installer
- Ask for admin password confirmation in installer (#405)
- Increased some text contrasts for accessibility (#390)
- Discussion list did not work with non-empty database prefix (#269, #380)
- Non-admins could not reset their password (#229)
- Requests ending with a slash resulted in a 404 (#334)
- In rare cases, posts did not load correctly (#295)
- Avatars did not show up when installed in a subfolder (#291)
- Installer crashed when views directory was not writable (#376)
- Table prefix could not be set in web installer (#269)
- Enabling an extension disabled all other extensions (#402)
- Invalid custom CSS could crash the application (#400)
- First posts could not be restored or deleted
- Several design bugs
- Set cookies to be HTTP-only
- Tags: Sometimes, tags could not be dragged for reordering in the admin panel (#341)
- Suspend: Use correct column name in when migrating database
- Lock: Check for correct permission when displaying lock control
- Likes: Allow liking permissions to be configured
Beta 3 will focus on testing, cleaning up the API, anti-spam and moderation tools, single sign-on, and continued bug fixes.