What I did:
- Started registration on Tidelift to find another source for long term sustainability. @Franz did a lot of preparation and communication for this, this helped with making a decision eventually. Tidelift is interesting, because it asks a subscription of companies and delegates these income onto registered open source projects.
- Deployed our new site, moving away from GitHub pages so that we can add some dynamic content. First of which is the team section which is now completely based on some of our permission groups on discuss. We've updated the story as well. There's still a lot of things to be done on that end, but we decided to first make the move and then iterate the changes.
- Went over some of the PR's and issues. I feel there's not enough time for me to actually make a huge difference on that end right now.
- Tried to keep track of all discussions on this forum and might have succeeded in assisting some support questions to be solved slightly faster.
- Started process of organizing our passwords centrally for the team and foundation. 1password has an open source plan (thanks @Franz for pointing that out): https://github.com/1Password/1password-teams-open-source
- Having a meeting with the bookkeeper in an hour to go over some of the things we need for the foundation, including that pesky w-8ben-e 😛
Noticed a lot of activity from the rest of the team; @datitisev has done remarkably well with shoving code for beta 10 👏. @katos, with the help of @jordanjay29, has been writing his fingers sore while working on an initial draft of our new strategy 🙇♂️
Probably missed a bunch, but hey, here's to progress 🍻