Someone thought it was funny to try to hack the Extiverse API 😂 . So I now closed it down for the public. The first attempt sadly also killed the website for the past few hours 🙈 Anyway, in the last week:
- closed down the extiverse api for public use
- improved money formatting
- fixed many errors that were automatically and manually reported to me
- improved the static page layout and image use - these are now stored locally for better performance
- some forms no longer worked, including password reset, this and other forms are now fixed
🥳 Also we reached a total of $ 100 on average per month with premium extensions! These funds help extension developers bring value to our ecosystem with unique features. For instance the new Support extension by the author of SEO, Jasper vriends.
Due to high demand I am currently implementing the ability for premium extensions to have multiple plans - eg yearly and monthly - and different licensing options based on who uses the extension (more about this later) similar to the themeforest licensing.
PS. subscribers to premium extensions have the additional benefit of having better access to and faster downloads of extensions and packages that are part of their Flarum forum 👏