The Laravel Passport compatible oauth extension.
Use Bazaar or install manually:
composer require flagrow/passport
In the extension settings, you have to fill the following data:
Setting | Example | Description
- OAuth authorization url |
<your laravel install>/oauth/authorize
- OAuth token url |
<your laravel install>/oauth/token
- Api URL providing user details when authenticated |
https://example.com/api/user | Default Laravel installs have an
/api/user route, otherwise point to a route returning the current user data (protected by the
- OAuth application id |
1 | The integer Client ID you've made in the Laravel app or via
- OAuth application secret |
abcdefghijABCDEFGHIJabcdefghijABCDEFGHIJ | The Client secret provided by Laravel once you created the OAuth client
- OAuth scopes to request | | Optional additional scopes to request during authorization, perhaps you want to protect the user url with a scope or add additional functionality
- Label for login button | Login with Example | Label to place on the login button
Hint: When creating the OAuth client in your Laravel app, don't forget to set the
redirect value to
<your flarum install>/auth/passport or you might encounter
Support our work
We prefer to keep our work available to everyone.
In order to do so we rely on voluntary contributions on Patreon.
If you discover a security vulnerability within Passport, please send an email to the Gravure team at firstname.lastname@example.org. All security vulnerabilities will be promptly addressed.
Please include as many details as possible. You can use
php flarum info to get the PHP, Flarum and extension versions installed.
An extension by Flagrow, a project of Gravure.