GreXXL he purpose of this extension is to minimalize the work effort to get rid of a clear spam account (registered solely for the purpose of spamming).
If I understood it correctly, your position on "Spamblock" is that it should be more automated when it comes to filtering the forum -- very much like how Akismet works; where:
- Regular spam is automatically hidden for admin/moderator review, and
- Blatant Spam is automatically deleted without the need for admin/moderator review.
But the proposed change is:
A. Regular spam (Soft Delete)
- Suspend User and Hide Post/Discussion (default setting)
- Suspend User and Delete Post/Discussion
- Suspend User, Hide and Change Tag of All Posts/Discussions
B. Blatant spam (Hard Delete)
- Delete User and Post/Discussion
Does this summary make sense?
Disclaimer: I'm not a developer. I just wanted to understand how this new feature proposal would work so I could support it better. Sorry for the inconvenience.