📰 Flarum Blog
This Flarum extension will add a blog system to your forum.
If you have any feedback, let us know! Do you experience issues? You can report issues on the Flarum Forum or on GitHub.
Feb 13, 2021 - Version 0.2.2
Jan 18, 2021 - Version 0.2.1
Jan 17, 2021 - Version 0.2.0
Jan 12, 2021 - Version 0.1.5
Nov 17, 2020 - Version 0.1.2
Nov 16, 2020 - Version 0.1.0
If you like to install this extension, run the following command:
composer require v17development/flarum-blog
Run the following command on your server to update the plugin
composer update v17development/flarum-blog
- Adds a 'Blog' page and article detail page to your forum
- Uses the advantages of the
- Fully integrated SEO tags using the
- Add summary to an article
- Add an image to an article
- Highlight a post
- Disable or allow comments by default
- Blog posts could require a review (if set up)
- Custom blog and review role
- Friendly user interface
- Set 'blog overview' as home page
- Works with already existing discussions/articles
- Including ghost loading
- Add RSS (possible)
- Upload images (using
🙋 Questions, feedback?
If you have any questions related to this extension, don't hesistate and send us an email, or ask your question on our V17 Development Slack workspace.
⚠️ Note for everyone reporting issues in this topic:
Your issues might get lost in this topic after more replies and we forget about it. When working on an update of our extensions, we always check the GitHub issue list, not this topic.
This preferation might be different per extension developer, but we at V17 prefer GitHub issues as our issue tracker.
❤️ Sponsored by Glowing Blue
This extension is sponsored by Glowing Blue.
Blog overview page: