Support software for Flarum.
This Flarum extension will turn your community into a real support platform.
Learn more about the update and what has been added to the extension by clicking the link above or look at previous updates by opening the spoiler below.
July 16, 2021 - version 2.3.2
June 24, 2021 - version 2.3.1
June 11, 2021 - version 2.3.0
April 12, 2021 - version 2.2.1
April 7, 2021 - version 2.1.3
March 1, 2021 - version 2.1.1
February 23, 2021 - version 2.1.0
December 29, 2020 - version 2.0.0
August 23, 2020 - version 1.2.4
July 28, 2020 - version 1.2.3
July 8, 2020 - version 1.2.1
June 19, 2020 - version 1.2.0
June 7, 2020 - version 1.1.0
May 21, 2020 - version v1.0.1
For what can we use this extension? 🧐
Did you write super cool software and are you currently using Flarum discussions as a 'knowledge base'? Or do you just want to have all your customer service options available on only one platform? Then this extension comes to your rescue!
This extension adds the
/knowledgebase URL to your forum. The knowledge base will show your customers all available tags and articles that you have made available in your
knowledge base. Your knowledge base discussions will be transformed automatically into articles. Those articles will be displayed in a smooth and professional interface. Managing your knowledge base was never that easy!
Also, this extension will enable the
/tickets URL to your forum. This fully fledged ticket system will take away all administrative work. Your customers can create private tickets and your team will be able to reply to them!
- Friendly user interface
- Easy-to-manage front-end interface
- Custom article/ticket editor
Knowledge base features:
- Transforms your discussion
first-post into a real knowledge base article in tags you have selected as a knowledge base tag
- Uses the advantages of the
- Makes it possible to select the knowledge base as your Flarum home page
- Users or guests can rate articles
- SEO tags on the Knowledge Base pages
- Keeps all post capabilities of plugins in articles
- Article audit logs
- Selecting multiple 'main' categories as knowledge base (three levels)
- Permalink for knowledge base articles
in:knowledgebase filter to only search inside the knowledge base
- Redirect discussions or tags to their knowledge base URL (optional)
- And much more
Private tickets features:
- Private tickets
- Enable tickets for specific roles or all members
- New 'view tickets' employee permission available
- Assign employees or yourself to tickets
- Ticket statuses
- Automatic ticket email notifications
- Automatic ticket reminders
- Automatically close inactive tickets
- Supports multipele languages to select
- Mark tickets as solved
- Smart view admin ticket dashboard
If you'd like a demo, please check out our Support Platform demo environment and take yourself into the role of a customer and support agent.
For login and more details, check out this discussion.
The support platform extension is has two plans where you can subscribe to.
Yearly subscription for $79.99 a year (10% off)
All plans include free updates and of course awesome support from us. You can join our V17 Development Slack workspace by clicking here.
If you have any questions related to this extension, don't hesistate and send us an email, or ask your question on our V17 Development Slack workspace.
📥 Installation/download guide
On this page we have explained how to install our extension.
This extension is available in the following languages:
🏁 How to get started?
It's easy, we've written a knowledge base article about it 🙂
If you have any questions regarding the usage of the software, check our knowledge base or let us know on the V17 Development community that we have made available.
Use cases 💼
What features will we add in the nearby future?
- Template customizability
- Allow comments in articles (currently they're hidden in the KB)
- Other handy support-platform features
Via the Flarum custom style ability you can customize the knowledge base to your own liking.
V17 Development knowledge base
Tickets admin view
Buttonizer knowledge base
Buttonizer knowledge base article