Support software for Flarum.
This Flarum extension will turn your community into a real support platform.
Click here to learn more about the update and what has been added to the extension.
June 7, 2020 - version 1.1.0
May 21, 2020 - version v1.0.1
For what can we use this extension? 🧐
Did you write super cool software and are you currently using Flarum discussions as a 'knowledge base'? Or do you just want to have all your customer service options available on only one platform? Then this extension comes to your rescue!
This extension adds the
/knowledgebase URL to your forum. The knowledge base will show your customers all available tags and articles that you have made available in your
knowledge base. Your knowledge base discussions will be transformed automatically into articles. Those articles will be displayed in a smooth and professional interface. Managing your knowledge base was never that easy!
In the nearby future we'll expand the functionalities with the ability to create and manage support tickets. Stay tuned for that!
- Friendly user interface
- Transforms your discussion
first-post into a real knowledge base article in tags you have selected as a knowledge base tag
- Uses the advantages of the
- Easy-to-manage front-end interface
- Makes it possible to select the knowledge base as your Flarum home page
- SEO tags on the Knowledge Base pages
- Keeps all post capabilities of plugins in articles
- Selecting multiple 'main' categories as knowledge base (three levels)
- Permalink for knowledge base articles
in:knowledgebase filter to only search inside the knowledge base
- Redirect discussions or tags to their knowledge base URL (optional)
- And much more
The support platform extension is has two plans where you can subscribe to.
Yearly subscription for $79.99 a year (10% off)
All plans include free updates and of course awesome support from us 🙂
📥 Installation/download guide
On this page we have explained how to install our extension.
🏁 How to get started?
It's easy, we've written a knowledge base article about it 🙂
If you have any questions regarding the usage of the software, check our knowledge base or let us know on the V17 Development community that we have made available.
Use cases 💼
What features will we add in the nearby future?
- Template customizability
- Allow comments in articles (currently they're hidden in the KB)
- Support tickets
- Other handy support-platform features
Via the Flarum custom style ability you can customize the knowledge base to your own liking.
V17 Development knowledge base
Buttonizer knowledge base
Buttonizer knowledge base article
Manage tags & searchbar
Permission view knowledge base